Have you ever considered the possibility that you can have a relationship with money?
Most entrepreneurs think of money as something separate from them – in their mind’s eye, it is numbers in a dwindling bank account or pieces of paper with colored ink on them.
But what if money was actually an energetic force longing to be in intimate partnership with you?
In this episode, Emma Churchman and Julie Foucht dive into how to be in relationship with money for fempreneurs.
Women carry within them the generational impact of not being allowed to have or earn money. Despite the women’s movement and liberation, women still feel that somehow they are being “bad” to want and have their own money.
We dive into breaking these unspoken rules around women and money, and the impact that has on our lives and our relationships. We share our risks of betrayal and alienation from our tribe.
Emma shares a personal story of her financial breakthrough and the negative impact of that on her relationship with her life partner.
Julie shares a story of the consequences of becoming more visible in her community and the negative feedback she received.
We take a stand for what is possible when you claim your right to earn and have money, and the impact of that in future generations.
Start by personifying money. Go into meditation and invite money to join you. Ask money questions like:
- What do you look like?
- What would you like me to know about you?
- What turns you on and what turns you off?
- What do you need from me to grow our relationship?
- What do you want for me?
- What are you here to teach me?
- What is it you want me to most know?
- Is there anything I am doing to block you?
- What action steps do you want me to take to bring you closer to me?
- How do you want me to treat you today?