Our money beliefs are formed primarily before the age of seven. These beliefs are derived from our family and friends, gender, heritage, culture, ancestors, socio-economic status, and religious upbringing.
Kendall Summerhawk once said, “How you do anything is how you do everything.” Healing money is greater than just bringing more money into your bank account, it’s about healing your relationship with the energy of all that is.
In healing our money beliefs we literally can change the world because we become united with Universal energy, and that is what allows us to powerfully fulfill our mission and soul purpose!
In this episode, Emma and Julie explore the energy of money and share exercises to help you to rewire your brain to believe in abundance, and in your ability to manifest the resources to live a juicy, productive, giving life.
The first step is to identify your money beliefs (there are questions below to dig into this).
The second step is to identify what part of you is holding onto the belief, and what that part needs to release the belief.
Success in your business is 10% execution and logistics, and 90% managing your beliefs. The more you are willing to dive into your beliefs, and rewire your brain, the more freedom and abundance you will experience.
**Click here to watch the BONUS episode that goes with this episode. In the bonus episode, Julie guides Emma through a meditation to connect with the energy of money in her business. We had a conversation with money, with Julie asking questions from the perspective of money and Emma answering.**
Questions to help your articulate your money beliefs. Either journal on these questions or ask a trustworthy partner to ask you the questions so you can answer without filtering your responses.
- What did your parents think or do around money?
- What did your gender teach you about money?
- What did your culture show you about money?
- What did your ancestors bring through?
- What were the messages of your childhood religion?
- How are you playing small for fear that you will hurt someone if you make more money?
- Who would you become if you had a lot of money? and, What fear do you have around this?
- Is there a part of you putting the brakes on because you are afraid that money will change you?
- What’s the worst thing that could happen if you became wealthy?
- How do you view people who are wealthy now?
Understand the parts of you that hold your money beliefs.
- Ask each belief where it is located in your body. Put your hand there. Ask, is this a child part? Is this a belief that belongs to me? Who does it belong to? Is this a part that is trying to protect me from something?
- Ask each part what it needs. If you aren’t comfortable doing this yourself, ask someone who knows how to do this to help you.
- For your child part, do they need love, safety or play?
- For your protector part, understand what that part is protecting you from, and have a conversation about whether the way they are doing it is helping you get what you want.