This episode focuses on Mindset Strategy #20 – Be Willing to Lose Your Tribe.
The human condition is to belong. Thousands of years ago we needed to be a part of a tribe in order to survive in this world. This survival instinct of tribe is still embedded within us. So anything new that we choose to do is a potential threat to our sense of belonging.
Many of us hold ourselves back because we are afraid of losing friends and family if we become successful in business.
In this episode we confront the biggest, deepest fear of losing tribe that all humans have and come out the other side of it more prepared than 95% of all entrepreneurs to attract more money!
Journal on the following questions:
- Who would you become if you had a lot of money?
- What fear do you have around this?
- How are you playing small for fear that you will hurt someone?
- Is there a certain person who would be the most upset? For example, earning more money than your spouse or partner or parent?
- How would money change you?
- Would you want your children to see you not taking risks and stepping into your greatness out of fear that your friends and family would no longer love you?
- And for your friends or family who may feel threatened or uncomfortable if you made more money, are those really the people that you want in your corner?
Let me know what you learned via Facebook or email or post your comments below!